EXP- 3-4 YEARS
We are hiring Consultant (Financial Management )
- Design a project plan detailing various activities to be performed along for the implementation of Information and Communication Technology enabled Real Time Monitoring (lCT-RTM) of ICDS with completion dates for the same.
- Prepare periodic progress reports detailing tasks completed and issues/escalations/risks;
- Assist the Nodal officer in overseeing the on-time completion of activities of the Procurement, Operations, Training, Publicity, Recruitment, etc,
- Coordination with the State Department of Women and Child Development/Social Welfare, SPMU team, Training institutes, State Skill Development Mission, State IT Mission and relevant Development partners for effective implementation of ICT-RTM.
- Follow-up and facilitate necessary assistance to ensure that the Mission plan is implemented in project districts in a timely manner;
- Facilitate dissemination of relevant guidelines, reporting formats, training manuals and other documents relevant to the Mission, developed by the RC-CPMU, at the state, district and sub-district level.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to identify areas for improvement;
- Ensure data for indicators on implementation within the results monitoring • framework of the project is updated every six months \’and made available to MWCD;
- Support documentation and dissemination of best practices on ICT-RTM in the Mission and facilitate cross learning on the same across districts;
- Support the Director and Joint Project Coordinators in the preparation of quarterly and annual progress reports;
- Develop Processes for the smooth functioning of ICT-RTM, like, transfer of devices in case AWWs quit/new AWWs join etc.
- Assist the Director in obtaining necessary approvals, inputs and feedback on implementation monitor.
-PG Degree/diploma in management computer applications/computer science or B.Tech/BE in IT/Computer engineering of PG in science with formal training on IT